Time and money are undoubtedly the two most important things that any business owner will want an abundance of, but sadly, these are always found to be deficient. Things have nevertheless changed today as there are many business technology tools these days that can help you save time and money. The options in terms of platforms and technologies at the disposal of modern-day business owners are overwhelming and you can research these well to expand your business. Any forward-thinking entrepreneur will be keen to save money by taking advantage of these tools. For instance, in the crypto trading business, software tools such as YuanPay provide a fully transparent trading environment powered by DLT technology thus improving the trading performance and results.
Top 6 business technologies for saving time and money:
- Mobile payment systems: These are now being used by businesses extensively whether it is a small neighborhood café or the biggest retail store in your area. With payment tools payments have become more flexible than ever before, not simply for the customers but also for the businesses. Now it is possible for a business to receive payments made through ordinary smartphones.
- Task management tools: These can be the most cost-effective resources for small business owners who must work on tight budgets. These will allow you to track work digitally making it easy for you to monitor the work progress of your employees and your own work. Tools like Trello and Asana are especially popular for helping business owners keep a tab on their calendars, projects, and to-do lists. It is even possible to install automatic alerts and reminders to make sure you do not waste time going over every small detail.
- Email marketing: It is hard to think of a world today without social media and email marketing tools. Businesses have benefitted tremendously from these tools. With email marketing from brands like MailChimp and Aweber, you can be sure your subscribers are well updated about every new product launch and promotional deals. These email marketing systems send newsletters to social networking platforms to save you the trouble of having to post your updates in these.
- Social media scheduling: Small business owners are aware of how valuable social media can prove to be for connecting with their target audiences. Now these businesses can use tools like Hoot Suite and Buffer for scheduling posts to be posted at preferred times. This can be done remotely as you can now compose a post in advance and then schedule for it to be published at a specific time in the future. This will ensure that your promotions go out just at the opportune time and you do not end up spending a fortune on social media marketing.
- Website builders: Have you considered using technologies like website builders to get your site designed instead of employing costly website designing companies? These tools will get the work done faster than you can imagine at a fraction of the cost. When building a site you must take into account factors like costs, site rankings, and efficacy. Make sure you consider these when choosing the right site builder.
- CRM: Customer Relationship Management tools are unarguably the most valuable when it comes to getting new clients and retaining existing ones. Platforms like Salesforce, HubSpot, etc will allow you to track your existing and prospective customers, right from their initial interactions with your marketing channels. If you can use CRM technology for your business, you can make superior and well-informed business decisions that are based on evaluation of actual data and not on conjectures.